10. Thane Total Flex Home Gym
$190.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 10th place for TITLE goes to the Thane Total Flex Home Gym
- Total Flex Home Gym comes virtually assembled, just pop on the right resistance pod and it’s ready to use right out of the box with training DVD pre-loaded with six full length workouts
- Featured in Maximum Fitness and Muscle magazine
- Best of all, Total Flex folds up smaller than a suitcase
- Whatever your fitness level: from beginner to advanced, the Total Flex puts you in a safe, comfortable position
- Total Flex sculpts every part of your body. Instructions are taped into the box
09. Total Gym 1900 Leg Exercise Machines
$317.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The ninth place in the category of TITLE has been earned by Total Gym 1900 Leg Exercise Machines
- Strengthens and tones multiple major muscle groups simultaneously
- Delivers a total body workout in only 10-20 minutes
- Over 60 different exercises – cardio, strength training and stretch all on 1 machine
- 12 calibrated levels allow for 3-45% body weight resistance
- Accommodates beginner to advanced fitness levels – ages 8 to 80
- Arrives fully assembled & folds for easy storage
- 350 lb user weight capacity
08. Body-Solid Best Fitness Sportsmans Gym
$462.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the 8th place in the mash up of TITLE we have chosen the Body-Solid Best Fitness Sportsmans Gym
- Has a natural arc that replicates that of a free weight bench
- A press arm/pec fly dual design that allows you to do both exercises
- High pulley with wide grip lat bar for bio-mechanically correct lat pull-downs
- Low-slung 79-Inches height accommodates low ceiling homes and basement workout rooms
- Fiberglass pulleys with ball bearing movement on solid axle rotation, 3year manufacturer’s warranty
07. Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
$449.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The seventh place holder for today’s TITLE is Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym, includes rowing machine rail
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- Over 30 strength exercises
- Includes horizontal bench press and lat pull down
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, requires 100 x 78-Inch minimum workout area
06. Marcy Stack Gym
$571.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the sixth position in TITLE we have chosen the Marcy Stack Gym
- Selectorized weight stack with protective steel weight stack enclosure
- Oversized seat pads 2″ thick, high density foam
- Large diameter steel tubing
- Dual function total leg developer
- Dual function arm press
05. Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym
$864.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 5th place for TITLE goes to the Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym
- Includes lat bar, low row bar, utility strap, and workout poster
- Exercises include chest press, high and low pulley, leg extension and curl, and ab crunch
- Gym is centered on a 160-Pound weight stack, adjustable in ten-Pound increments
- Measures 36 x 83 x 49-Inch (width x height x depth), 160-Pound weight stack
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
04. Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym
$835.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The fourth place in the category of TITLE has been earned by Body-Solid Powerline Home Gym
- Home gym designed to provide challenging, muscle-building workouts in limited amount of space; ships 90% assembled and requires fastening just nine bolts
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function, and durability; telescoping, chrome-plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- 2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance; easy to use, space-saving, no-cable-change design
- 160-pound weight stack; measures 42 by 80 by 70 inches (W x H x D); includes 48-inch lat bar, low row bar, and ab crunch harness
- Includes limited ten-year manufacturer’s warranty on frame and one-year manufacturer’s warranty on all other parts
03. Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym
$1,442.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the 3rd place in the mash up of TITLE we have chosen the Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym
- Offers over 70 exercises for a total body workout
- 210-pounds of power rod resistance is upgradeable to 310-pounds or 410-pounds
- Compact size fits nearly any home gym leaving room for additional exercise equipment
- Build back and shoulder muscles quickly with the integrated lat tower and angled lat bar
- Move quickly from exercise to exercise without having to change to cable set up
02. Body-Solid Fusion 500 Gym
$1,818.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The runner up for today’s TITLE is Body-Solid Fusion 500 Gym
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Leg Extension with pivoting rollers
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion, Gas assist telescoping seat
- Body Solid Exclusive IN HOME ONLY Lifetime Warranty on Pads, Pulleys, Cables, Frames…You Name it. It’s all Covered. Forever. Period
01. BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym
$2,599.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
Finally we have the winner as the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym for the TITLE.
- Bench Press Station with adjustable starting point
- Cable Station with adjustable arms
- Seat and seat back are adjustable
- The bodycraft xpress cable arms utilize pulleys and cables for unrestricted, completely natural, and biomechanically
- correct movements
- Lifetime warranty